Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Universal Achievers?
Universal Achievers, Inc (dba UniversalAchievers.com) is a membership-based company. There are 3 Membership choices. Each Membership includes a large number of benefits. Individuals and companies can select their choice and enjoy the benefits. Click here for more details.
2. How much does it cost to join Universal Achievers?
The Silver Membership is $99 one-time out of pocket.
The Gold Membership is $199 one-time out of pocket.
The Platinum Membership is $699 one-time out of pocket.
3. What do I do to get started?
1. CLICK HERE and complete the information.
2. When you have completed the sign-up, log in to the member area of UA and explore and enjoy the benefits.
4. What are the different ways I can pay for my membership?
You can pay with a debit or credit card.
5. If I do not have to pay a monthly fee, how can I make an ongoing monthly income with only one purchase?
Our algorithm allows this to happen on an ongoing basis because we have no debt, have no shareholders, have low overhead, and have additional revenue streams. Review the Ways to Generate Revenue on the Make More page.
6. Can I participate if I live outside the US?
Not at the present time.
7. Who can join UA?
At this time anyone that is a US Resident. Must be 18 years of age or older.
8. What benefits are included in the different memberships?
Click here for details.
9. Is every new member I refer that purchases a membership part of my team for life?
10. Can the husband and wife both join?
Yes. Each member needs a different email address. Each email address needs to be monitored to see the correspondence from the company to its members.
11. Can I join and my business entity purchase a membership as well?
Yes. Each member needs to have a different email address. Each email address needs to be monitored to see the correspondence from the company to its members.
12. What if I want to purchase some memberships for my family members?
You can purchase as many memberships or products as you desire. Each purchase must have its own unique email address. All email addresses need to be monitored to see the correspondence from the company to its members.
13. Is there a way to benefit my favorite charity/charities?
Yes. This could greatly benefit Charities. Charities can become a UA Member and can offer a UA Membership to their subscribers/donors. When their donors enroll as a UA Member it benefits the charity/charities immensely and has the ability to create a long-term monthly income for the member that referred them and for the charity as well.
14. Will there be other products that will be introduced to the UA Members?
Yes, during the next few months we will introduce other products and services you will likely be interested in. We will communicate with you as they become available.
15. How often do I get paid?
Your Thank-you bonus is paid within 21 days of the sale of the membership. The Profit Share is paid on the 15th of each month.
16. How do I get paid?
Your compensation is deposited into your checking or savings account. If you do not have a checking or savings account you can receive the compensation on a Visa Reward Card.
17. How do I win prizes?
When you sign up as a UA Member you gain access to a large number of prizes given to our members from businesses, with no strings attached. They do this to promote their products or service(s).
18. How do I get great special deals and discounts?
When you sign up as a UA Member you gain access to a large number of businesses that are giving great deals and discounts to our members.
19. Who can take advantage of the Advertising Component of the Universal Achievers Membership?
Any Member that has an existing Brick and Mortar Business, Online Business, or Stay-at-Home Business.
20. Is it really true that there is a $500 Scholarship to over 400 private colleges?
Yes. In fact, it can be as much as a full year of tuition to one of these colleges. Also, if you have more than one child or have grandchildren, each of them has the ability to receive a scholarship as well.
21. Why should I consider a Platinum Membership?
Review the Ways to Generate Revenue on the Make More page.
22. What is the reason you do not offer a money-back guarantee on your UA Membership, or any of the products you offer in UA?
Because when you purchase your UA Membership you have immediate full access to all the benefits of the membership for one full year. When you purchase any of the products offered to you as a member of UA, there is only a warranty if supplied by the manufacturer or provider of the product or service. All sales are final.